What do thin people usually cook?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

Lol....thin people eat the same foods as everyone else 

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

They cook anything they want. Being thin doesn't mean they always cook healthy ingredients. 

• 3 weeks ago

Healthy ingredients, not processed foods that contain horrible ingredients.

Example: fresh fruits and veggies, whole grains, brown rice, fresh ocean catches, meat and poultry.

NOT: prepackaged foods, no fast foods, no horribly unhealthy sodas or sugary juices or artificially flavored drinks.

• 3 weeks ago

How would I know. Anything they want I suppose. I had a neighbor who was so thin, walked and talked slow and at the dinner table when the family was finished he would clean up whatever someone didn't finish on their plates and also the serving platters, never gained a pound all of his life. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Thin people are good at cooking cus they do it very quickly!

• 3 weeks ago

I cook burgers, corn, potatoes and grilled chicken 

• 3 weeks ago

It's not what they cook but How they cook and how and what they consume. 

A 9 inch cake can serve 12 or 6

A nice 1 pound Ribeye steak can serve 1 or 4

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

I have seen fat people eat less then skinny people. But I have seen many that just eat way less. I think that skinny/thin people just have a higher metabolism and aren't carb sensitive as fat people are. 

• JOHN B
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

In my experience in 27 years in restaurants and buffets I find that most thin people can COOK AND EAT ANYTHING THEY WANT! I hate 'em.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

Pretty much the same thing as other people, they just eat less of it. 

• Marty
    Lv 4
    3 weeks ago

I cook alot of beef with all the usual side dishes, baked potatoes and assorted vegetables etc.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.