Amazon delivers jobs wants my SSN on the online job application.?

I want the job but is this legit? There’s Amazondelivers.jobs and amazonforce something. I, not comfortable giving my SSN on an online application. Is amazondelivers.jobs real?

5 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

You best betta deliver your azz right out the front door by clicking on that little close button.

• Tavy
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

I looked this up online and can't find it. Looks like a scam. Contact amazon and ask.

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Sounds a lot like a scam. Real employers don't ask for your SSN until you are being hired,

• Damien
    Lv 6
    2 months ago

lol no its fake, u only give your ssn after uve been hired.A big company like amazon can get a better website name than amazondelivers.jobs

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

Yes, these are real Amazon websites.The people who say that you don't give your SSN until you are hired, haven't looked for a job in 10+ years.-- almost all companies setup their ATS systems based on SSN because it's the only way to get a non-employee to continuously use the same account instead of making new accounts all the time.Amazon uses Workday for their HR technology tools. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.