Amazon delivers jobs wants my SSN on the online job application.?

I want the job but is this legit? There’s Amazondelivers.jobs and amazonforce something. I, not comfortable giving my SSN on an online application. Is amazondelivers.jobs real?

You best betta deliver your azz right out the front door by clicking on that little close button.

• Tavy

I looked this up online and can't find it. Looks like a scam. Contact amazon and ask.

Sounds a lot like a scam. Real employers don't ask for your SSN until you are being hired,

• Damien

lol no its fake, u only give your ssn after uve been hired.A big company like amazon can get a better website name than amazondelivers.jobs

Yes, these are real Amazon websites.The people who say that you don't give your SSN until you are hired, haven't looked for a job in 10+ years.-- almost all companies setup their ATS systems based on SSN because it's the only way to get a non-employee to continuously use the same account instead of making new accounts all the time.Amazon uses Workday for their HR technology tools.