we are trying to find our test results and print them out. ?

our test results are in but we can't find them to print.how can we find them

They're over there.

They're over there.

The testing lab has to mail them to you. This is not something they stuff onto the internet. You are not there. S A D  Find someone who is knowledgeable in computers to instruct you on how to do it.

my guess is you downloaded them on the internet from email or somewhere.  they'll be in the downloads folder on your Windows machine

Make sure you saved them!

• David

I've just checked my crystal ball, the results are on the wall in that room over there.

What do you mean "results are in"?   Phone message, text message, email?  Contact who sent that for more information.  We have none here, no blind guessing from far away.

I’m sorry but the restroom I was in was out of toilet paper so I used them to wipe myself 

What test, what was test for and where did you take the test, and who administered

it.

It would be nice to know

The place to start is wherever you had these "tests" done.