Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceGender Studies · 1 month ago

Isn't it funny when a girl that was beautiful loses her beauty through injury or disease early in life?

If a girl was really beautiful and she loses it due to some horrible injury or disease, she suddenly loses her power. The muscular bodybuilder men male model types like her anymore. The men she despised no longer look her way. 

If she "despised" these men before her injury or disease there's no reason to assume she'd suddenly find them charming after it. You have a strangely commodified view of human relationships. 

It's funny when your mom cries and begs me to stop every night

no, thats not funny at all

Might as well have written "Beautiful women don't look my way and I love it when they lose their beauty." 

Yes, tragedies are always f ucking hilarious.  You really are a sad sack of sh it.