Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 4 weeks ago

Who else feel super depressed because they don’t look like a porn star for their boyfriend?

My boyfriend has a birthday coming up, so I thought I would take some naughty photos of myself and send them to him.

So I did, but now that I’m going through the photos it just makes me feel depressed because I don’t have that sexiness. I put my make up on so thick, or at least I thought I did, but in the photos it looks like I’m not even wearing make up. I tried to make sexy faces and sexy poses and I just look stupid. I brushed my hair right before taking the pictures and it looks disheveled in the photos.

How do porn stars get gangbanged and their hair looks flawless? How does their make up looks amazing when they’ve got bright commercial lighting aimed on them? I don’t know what I’m doing wrong and I feel depressed that I can’t send him nice photos of myself.

I feel like I should just email him some pictures of porn girls and then break up with him because he deserves them instead of me.

• Piero

If you want to look like a "porn star", you will probably have to have a professional do your make-up and hair.You will also have to have a professional photographer take the pictures in a studio, with all the lighting and equipment necessary. Your selfies are going to look like selfies.

• Ricky

Well show us some pictures and we will tell you 

Porn is not real. Many have way too much make up. They most likely even do some editing.