Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureRoyalty · 1 month ago

Why do the two dukes Prince William & Prince Harry still see their mother in a positive light, when all the other royals don’t ?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

She was their mother and most men tend to see they mother in a POSITIVE manner, 

• Clo
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

Diana was a very good mother so her sons can see much of the positive things about her. They are aware that their mother was not perfect. Diana told William everything--a teen-aged son should not serve as a  sort-of marriage counselor. Other royals can also see some of the good things that she did as well, in spite of the way Diana treated Charles. Airing the family's dirty laundry to the press with regularity, carrying out stunts to take away attention to the important works of Charles and the Queen---her behavior in private, not the one dimensional public image touted by fanatics who are not able to see both the good and the bad--was wearing to family. Charles did see the good things that she did, and he did not encourage people to speak ill of her.

• Because they are the only [adult] ones related to her. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Isn't that only natural, especially for boys?    However, I do believe that William, who was that bit older and nowhere near as needy as his younger brother, was more aware of what his mother (and father) was up to.   As for the rest of the RF, I have no idea how most of them felt - Diana had a very 'sisterly' relationship with Fergie, at one point but they were both in a similar situation when married to Charles and Andrew.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

how do you know how the other royals feel? I know she was close with Sarah. I believe Philip was a fan of Diana's. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Most people see their mother in a positive light. 

Or perhaps you don't. Which must be very sad. 

• 1 month ago

She seemed to have done things differently and was very popular for doing so, so maybe that's why the other royals don't see her positively.  

• 1 month ago

Not both princes, surely. Prince William says that he accepts that his mother made some bad decisions and still loves her unconditionally. He is very protective of her reputation and never gossips about her. It's tragic that Diana has become nothing but a cash cow to her other son. Personal information about Diana is the only commodity the laughably talentless Just H and his obnoxious Shrew have to sell. 

• 1 month ago

She left Harry a lot of money, which she took off Charles at the divorce, £17million, so that's why he likes her.

• 1 month ago

Don't believe everything you read inn the papers!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.