If you are adult and you order a Kid's Meal at a fast food place or a restaurant can you get in trouble for that?

They catch the adult eating off the Kid's Menu!

No, you can't get in trouble if you are an adult and you order a kid's meal at a fast food place or a restaurant.

Lol. No. You won't get in trouble. 

No I usta  do it alla time. Id give toy to Katie.

My Lady Friend is sub petite, she almost always orders off Childs menu. No problem, they Take our money.

How do kids GET all those kids' meals unless an adult orders them?  Do you ever see five year olds handing the debit card to the server to pay for a Happy Meal?  

• ?

I don't think you would be in trouble but rather than order a kids serve maybe explain that you can't each much and ask for a half serve.

• garry

only orders a kids meal as it is all i can eat , restaurant meals I leave half of or order in a cheap meal . Not a thing about spending money , just less waste .

Toddacanda, of course not! Even if it were a McDonald's ule, it's not a law. However, if you argue with them while holding up and delaying other customers you could be arrested for breach of peace.

no just say that you are anorexic!

• Walt

no why would you get in trouble for that. your spending your money they dont care

Why bother? Happy Meals don't have toys any longer.