oscar asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Will I be okay if I drink 6 (16.9fl oz) bottles of diet dr.pepper?

It's 8:18, I'm 20 years old, I spent $3 on this

• .

Probably, it's a ridiculous thing to do but it won't kill you. Diet sodas are terribly unhealthy though (lots of artificial ingredients and carbonation which can cause various issues). Lots of people drink sodas though. 

Forrest Gump did that and he offended the president

• Audrey

Sure. You'll just have to pee a lot!

• Fred

No, if you are drinking that everyday it will cause health problems.  Sodas are not good for you and the supposed high energy drinks many young people drink these days are just plain dangerous and many young people end up at hospital with over stimulated hearts because they drink this sh!t.  At your age you should be drinking mainly water and maybe one or 2 doctor peppers a day, but not 6.  There are some who believe the chemicals used as artificial sweetners will cause health problems if drunk regularly.

• Andy C

It depends on if you have a bad reaction to sucralose or whatever sweetener is used. 

i wouldnt drink it all at one time