Why Do Articles These Days Track So Much Bias?

Earlier I was trying to get more information on Trump and Biden's promises for 2021 . Both of the articles of either side covering the information contained more bias and opinion from the maker and only little information on what I had initially searched for? Instead of getting usable information I got to hear rants and blog like posts from reputable news sites. I feel like a bigger dumb dumb than Joey from friends right now.

I know what you mean...Reporting now means posting what other people have "tweeted"...? Lazy and one sided is all you can find. Me and a friend were just talking about the upcoming election, not the presidential part, just the judges and all that. He's been trying to find out what judge "so and so" has done, or how they ruled on different cases. Its even worse than getting a one sided opinion, you cant find anything. Its almost as if that info is being kept hidden. Real honest to goodness in depth journalism is dying.

• Them were the days.

i remember the days when ignorance was bliss

follow the money

american justice belongs to those with deep pockets

america is corrupt, a failed social experiment