Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 3 weeks ago

When Will Comic Book Movies Die A Horrible Death?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

when they stop making money maybe 3 years time

• Thanks to Covid-19 all Movies have been rescheduled and backed up. The way I look at it, The Marvel Cinematic Universe and The DC Cinematic Universe now owe me 5 Movies Each a Year for the next 5 Years just to get back on Schedule. No one forces you to go to Comic Book Movies or any other type of Entertainment. If you don't like Comic Book Movies, why don't you simply ignore them?

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

never............................

• Elaine
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

It'll happen when they start losing money because the public stops going to see them. Film genres come in regular cycles.  As an example musicals were extremely popular during the 1930's and made a bit of a comeback in the 1950's. Epic movies like "Ben Hur: had their day in the 1950's and 60's. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Kurt
    Lv 5
    3 weeks ago

Hopefully, soon. There's too many to keep up with.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Very, very soon, I hope.

• art
    Lv 6
    3 weeks ago

thats already started happening to the marvel ones, those days they are more interested in making politically correct and feminist movies instead of just writting good scripts, people want to be entertained not have politically correctness and inclusiveness rammed down their throats

• 3 weeks ago

When they stop being good.

Look, you may be sick of the genre, and I don't blame you.  A friend of mine got sick of the genre years ago and stopped going to them with us.  But the fact is that the MCU is producing the best action-comedies out there right now.  Whatever else you think about them, the action is great, the CG is great, the acting is usually pretty good to great, the comedy is consistently strong, and often great.  Sure, there are often plotholes you could sail the Q.E.2 through, but there aren't many action movies that isn't true of.

DC has done less well, but the MCU has been a hit machine that is unprecedented in cinematic history.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

AKA: when comic book readers (AKA: nerds) lose their virginities 

• 3 weeks ago

When they stop making money. The 90s and early 2000s was nothing but natural disaster movies. These things come in waves. Keep in mind the next wave could be romantic comedies.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.