So Trump only payed 750$ in taxes. Does he think hes too good to pay taxes? Is he rigging the election to avoid the IRS?

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Lester
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Trump's a fake a nobody

• W
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I agree that people should pay the least tax they can LEGALLY. He has armies of tax lawyers making sure he pays nearly nothing, while you and I get hosed. Is he trying to rig the election? Of course he is. That's what he does. That's why he pays no taxes and you do.

• Bill
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Everyone with any sense uses all legal avenues to pay as little in taxes as possible. If that is something you consider to be cheating then I can only conclude that you're an idiot. 

• Dan
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

You pay what you owe. You can't pay more. If the IRS accepted Trump's returns and did not see a reason to audit him, then Trump filed correctly. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

fake news, reported for trolling

• 4 weeks ago

Another moron who believes Yahoo’s lies

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Yet every lib on here pays as little as possible.

Source(s): Liberal hypocrisy
  • Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Waiting for an ounce of evidence.  You liberals are really pathetic you know that?  You will literally believe anything a media outlet claims even without a shred of proof at all.  It's pathetic.  

• 4 weeks ago

Raphael Maddow proved Trump paid more than 30 million in taxes. Im going to go out on a limb and say all the liberals who are whining and crying about Trumps taxes have not paid over 30 million in taxes like Trump has.

• 4 weeks ago

You know  the dollar sign is supposed to go in front of the number right?

Anyways the last lib said he paid $0.00 in taxes.......Which one is it?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.