Anonymous
Anonymous asked in SportsOutdoor RecreationFishing · 2 months ago

Is fishing only for men?

I'm female and when I tell people I want to go fishing I get laughed at.

Heck no.

Fishing requires patience.  Women are much more patient than men. Men will get bored, keep changing out lures, drink beer, go pee, drink more beer - go pee more - then forget about fishing and keep drinking beer.  

If it were not for men bringing their girlfriends or wives fishing - they would come home drunk and hungry.

• YES !! Women Don't Have The Patients For It!!! Thank You

Never does it apply to everyone

Yes.  You should be home doing your husband's laundry, and making him a sammich for when he gets home from fishing.

Look up Darci  at Darcizzleoffshore.com and enjoy!

I don't think so, yet, why only male pro fishing tourneys?

• falcon

Why should you care what others think?? go fishing and while doing that you will find lots of faults in you ....

It's for everyone gender unbiased and young and old. Your friends are idiots or who ever you were talking to.

• BOBBER

I know of many females that go and enjoy fishing. My wife and our 3 daughters go. Fishing and hunting are by no means just a mans sport,

• Matt

yes, fishing is secret men's business - females always ruin it