Can one ask for a DNR notice and and a No autopsy clause in the will in India?

Is there way to ensure you are not autopsied or resuscitated in event of catastrophy can it be written in will ...

Perhaps you can switch your question to the "Law & Ethics" category of which "Politics & Government" is the main category.

I'm not a lawyer myself, but in the U.S., if an individual wants a "do not resuscitate" order that is supposed to be respected by "first responders" (e.g., police, fire, or ambulance) and/or hospital personnel, the individual needs to have gone to a medical doctor and gotten a DNR order signed by a medical doctor beforehand.

For those in the U.S., if wanting "first responders" and/or hospital personnel to respect the DNR order, I believe that the individual with the signed DNR order needs to either wear a DNR medical wrist (or ankle) bracelet with *specific medical information* or the signed DNR order form *physically out in front of the person with a DNR order* when the first responders arrive on the scene to view that form.

In the U.S., some people can have a "living will" (or "advance directive"), which is apparently supposed to give instructions for if or when the person is unable to say or express his or her wishes for medical care (especially if unconscious), such as whether or not to stay on life support and/or have a feeding tube.  

I'm just presuming that one's "living will" can include a Do Not Resuscitate "order," however, to possibly make sure that it's respected by medical personnel, the individual was purportedly supposed to have a signed DNR order from a medical doctor.

With regard to an autopsy (in the U.S.), it's my understanding that if the death is suspicious, the person who has deceased would need to receive an autopsy by a medical examiner, such as to rule out foul play.

Please consult with a lawyer for more specific info.  Perhaps some *might* offer a free *initial* (first time) consultation.