Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 month ago

Why do white men seem to like Asian women so much?

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

White women high expectations.

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

They don't 

We all like difrent things 

• 1 month ago

they don't complain to back it up. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

What's not to like as they're seriously hot, hot, hot!

https://www.bing.com/images/search?q=Asian+women&f...

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 month ago

You are making a generalization that doesn''t apply to everyone. Some do, some don't, others do, others don't. Perhaps the ones that are attracted to Asian women might like their exotic looks (exotic for non-asians), and prefer their often petite , smaller size. Perhaps they are attracted to Asian cultures, for that matter. But again, this is not a general rule for everyone.   

• 1 month ago

I don't think they do, it's just too easy for them, Asian girls throw themselves at white guys. I say that as an Indian, If I'm being honest it's kind of annoying when these guys are coming into your community and stealing all the women. But they're only men, we'd all do it.  

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I don't nor black women for that matter, I just don't find them sexualy attractive, and I don't mean that in a racist way, its sexual. I don't find fat women attractive either but with them the feeling is more extreme, its repulsion, just like the idea of having sex with another man is totally repugnant. 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

I hope they don't like them because of their race, but other qualities such as their character and kindness. It is though great that people are more open to interracial dating 

• Anonymous
    1 month ago

Because most of them honor their husband, not like american woman.

• 1 month ago

AGAIN!? SERIOUSLY?

Why are people so obsessed with this question!?

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.