Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 3 weeks ago

Why allow students to go back to university only to put them under lockdown?

24 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

That way we can justify them paying full price.  

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Dah! Because they been holding illicit parties! No face masks! No social distancing!

Total strangers mingling without a care in the world!

If they want to endanger their life their problem!

But then they frequent supermarkets! 

The biggest turn off - their actions incite right wing dim witted "journalists who swooned Boris" to prattle "snitch on them". 

"Life is about being isolated, depressed".

"Posting on social media their activities make those conforming .... "

It's reading the journalists waffle that's 🙈🙉⏳💀💀💀💀

Wonder would be commend the Stazi? They loved snitches!

• 3 weeks ago

To protect the rest of society.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

Get the herd immunity up quicker.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Better yet why not just shut down all the Universities and save us a bunch of tax money used solely so middle and upper class kids can have something to do for 3 years. 

• 3 weeks ago

Look please, we must all get through this pandemic the best way we can.  You can't blame government.  Take responsibility for what you do.  Government belongs to the people and you are The People.  Being quarantined at college means you still can learn, just not party for two weeks.  College is also growing up time and being responsible about this pandemic is teaching us all a lot.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

It's another case of lack of government foresight. It was the same with the government's attempt to get the schools reopened last term. And with school after school reporting cases this term it isn't certain that reopening schools, at least for over-tens for whom COVID isn't particularly mild, is as safe as they believed.

• 3 weeks ago

It's a ridiculous policy when they are less likely to become seriously ill.  How come 50+ obese men are allowed to crowd bars to swill beer?  Ridiculous!  Clear the pubs of vulnerable oldies and let the young in to have fun, they need sex and drugs and rock 'n' roll.

Boris is just aiming for the gray vote of course.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

At least it keeps them out of pubs and off the streets. They are a damned nuisance where I live.

• Anonymous
    3 weeks ago

many parents are sending their children to school and sad to say they land up with the virus. why would you want to send your child to school, just to get the virus? I am glad my children, are finished with school. I have friends that are family and they have children and they have the children, use the online for school, they would never think of sending their children to go into the buildings of school

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.