So the Socialist Communist Democrats have a new thing told to them by the NY Slimes?

The NY Slimes has zero credibility yet the leftists swallow whatever they tell them. So now it's Trump's doesn't pay taxes? Really?

The Narcissist Fascist Republicans... yeah, we can both hurl insults. Fox News just covered up a lawsuit by saying that they were fake news. 

\

It is hard for me to believe anyone believes the NY Times.  They are totally open to which side they are on.  By the way, I hate this new format.

• Mike L

• James

🤣🤣🤣🤣 you might have more credibility if you were not shilling for a con-man.

I’m just loving watching you all squirm out of this.

Are you in Putins gulag and being forced to post this hogwash or do you do it willingly?

• Bye

LOL you literally think the world is a comic book don't you?  NYT would not publish such a huge piece if it didn't have the vetted collateral to back it up, because they know the Trump cult is going to come after them.

Also, please crack a book for the first time ever & learn what the words Socialist & Communist mean.

So the Fascist Republicans have a new thing told to them by Vladimir Putin?

I see they really got you butthurt.

• Juana

The NYT has all the documents. They are not foolish. Depend on it: their reporting holds water.