Wasim asked in HealthMen's Health · 4 weeks ago

I need your advice? i am writing a questionnaire i would like to post a question which is relevant to a lot of people. Should i post it?

i am thinking of writing on a questionnaire regarding if you are circumcised? should i post it. its only for research purposes since i am collecting data on circumcised and non- circumcised individuals. 

Sure go ahead with it.  I for one would be interested in the results.  I was circumcised as an adult and always like to hear what others think.

just google it/ U will get all the answers u need

• Jesus

You can publish it, it is important to know the opinions of other people on the circumcision. They circumcised me when he was a boy and nowadays there is much polemic on that surgery.

Or, you could just go with the truck loads of data already published in various medical journals.

• kelvin

no as it's not a question

I used to write surveys. I always started with organisation sponsoring the research, the name(s) of the researcher(s) and a guarantee of non disclosure of other information.