What if Wi-Fi didn't exist?

• Anton

In the past, Wi-Fi did not exist.  So we made it.

The whole history is about people doing one thing, and someone else going "If you can do that, I can do this!"

Use Ethernet.

• keerok

No wifi? There is wired.

What if there was no internet? Hahaha! I know of one generation that won't be affected by that.

We would live in  Spartacus era.

well theoretically, if it were both wi-fi and mobile data didn't exist, (this being if my calculations are correct), we'd have about 24 months before all of human life will cease to exist. One reason being is that no one can text their crush so they never get asked out and future babies aren't born. Of course that would take a long time to completely wipe out our race. But the #1 reason we won't survive the Wifipocalypse is because our doordash orders won't go through and neither will our 7-11 dash or walmart online. We have no access to food or drinks and will perish.

Source(s): The Book Of Str8 Faxx
  • Lv 7

then you wouldn't have wireless internet access. why?

You must be young. We'd be using Ethernet or dial-up, like we did before.