Jim2
Jim2 asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 3 weeks ago

Yes or No. Is it OK with you having a liar for a president? ?

Proven lie. Trump downplaying the coronavirus. He said it was no worse than flu, but told Bob Woodward it was five times as bad. Proven lie. He told us he was rich. His Tax returns prove otherwise. Proven lie. Said he did not call John McCain a loser.

Here's more: https://www.politifact.com/factchecks/list/?speake...

Sure, everyone has lied. But not nearly as much as Trump; 20 THOUSAND false statements according to the Washington Post, as well as other sources.

• hamel5

This is hopeless.   Trump supporters seem to be so misguided and uninformed that I'm losing hope in America.   I'm 70 yrs old, a combat Vet and long term tax payer who thought he'd seen everything.  But, these simpletons are hard to take 

He’s not only a liar but he’s a TERRIBLE and compulsive liar. Every politician stretches the truth and lies that’s the nature of politics. Trump lies for the sake of lying and possibly the worst part is he is terrible at it and frequently tells such whoppers that everyone on the face of his words knows it’s complete and utter bs. The worst worst part is that HE is the only idiot dumb enough to even buy into some of the dumber stuff he lies about.  

Lying is not good but he makes himself and America look stupid because he doesn’t even do it well.

So is Biden, he says he's not going to raise taxes on anyone making less than $400,000 but intends to take out the step up rule which will cream the inheritance of middle class people like me. I figure that rule alone will cost me $100,000 or over two years salary someday. 

Also taking one sided WaPo word for anything is foolish.  

No, I don't want Biden for president. He's a liar and an idiot. You can't show anything that shows Trump has lied. Only those of lesser intelligence believe that.

Try harder, "Good Christian".

Has no effect on me as said president is not my president. (I'm not an american) In my opinion all politicians lie through their teeth and you can't trust a single one of them. 

He's a liar, a conman and a thief. All he's done is brought scandal, lies and incompetence.

So there reason he lied about covid was because if the had done what should have been done, his shaking business empire would have went bankrupt. If we shut down, then no one goes to his hotels and resorts. 

This has cost thousands of lives. So no we don't want a President who at his core is a liar.

The answer would have to be yes since every President at least appears to have lied. Because lying is off the table, we are left looking at the "actions" of a President where Trump has hands down beat most other Presidents in actually working for the people and not the establishment. Joe Biden is not fit for office and the Democrat Party is not fit to have power of any kind.

Obviously Trump is dangerous and needs to go but everyone lies, particularly including politicians.

• Prince

No. Actually, it is not.

YOUR PROBLEM IS THAT WHAT YOU ARE OFFERING IS FAR WORSE THAN  TRUMP