Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 3 weeks ago

Why don't women answer the questions directed at women on yahoo answers?

You should post your question in women's health if that's what you want

it maybe because of the question that you ask that I will never answer

• Daniel

Its Possible they may not be Interested in Answering the Question that was Posted 

• .

It's not always easy to tell if the user responding is female or not, esp if they use the Anon feature. It would also depend on what the question is and in what category/subcategory. 

.

The site is for questions seeking factual information, so that would not often be something a man could not answer well, except perhaps if it pertains to female physiology or biology. Questions about experience, also typically wouldn't be ones only females could answer (males can answer based on their knowledge of the experience of females they know).

.

Without you providing more detail, we can't really tell you why women don't answer questions YOU have observed being directed at women.

How have you verified this - you know whether I am male, female, or other...

• Marty

Im sure they do. My wife is often close by when I'm here and sometimes I'll give answers from her when they ask for a woman's opinion.  It may seem like it's coming from me because it's my account.  There's probably others that do the same.