When eating fast food, would you eat large or small portions to avoid weight gain? Don't eat fast food at all?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

If I dont want to gain weight I wouldnt be eating at a fast food place. 

• 3 weeks ago

I don't eat fast food

• 4 weeks ago

The problem with fast food is calorie to nutrient balance. A cheeseburger plus a large salad is pretty much equivalent to a normal meal because the calories and nutronet blaance each otehr out.

• kswck2
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I gave up fast food years ago, as it is so unhealthy. 

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

When eating fast food, I would eat small portions to avoid weight gain. Large portions of fast food would cause weight gain. No fast food at all would avoid weight gain but it would continue to cause cravings for fast foods.

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

I eat until I'm filled. I very rarely eat fast food (not against it, just not easily accessible). I figure if a Big Mac twice a year kills me, so be it. 

• I have fast food occasionally; maybe 1-2 times a month:

1) I get a couple donuts once a week from Tim Hortons

2) I will get fried chicken from Mary Browns once a month (they're an Ontario-based chain).

3) I'll have a egg cheese and bacon biscuit sandwich at McDonald's a few times a year before I play golf if I'm hungry.

• denise
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

I don't eat a lot of fast food, I sometimes have a 6 inch subway sandwich.

• Andy C
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Sugars and white flour products are what made you fat and keeps making you fatter.

Chicken Strips, fries and a water (only mustard for dipping) is the healthiest meal at McDonald's. 

• Marty
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

I've eaten fast foods twice in my lifetime and that was a few decades ago. I doubt it's a way to avoid weight gain no matter what portion size one consumes. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.