When eating fast food, would you eat large or small portions to avoid weight gain? Don't eat fast food at all?
- Groovy_UnicornLv 73 weeks ago
If I dont want to gain weight I wouldnt be eating at a fast food place.
- RichardLv 63 weeks ago
I don't eat fast food
- 4 weeks ago
The problem with fast food is calorie to nutrient balance. A cheeseburger plus a large salad is pretty much equivalent to a normal meal because the calories and nutronet blaance each otehr out.
- kswck2Lv 74 weeks ago
I gave up fast food years ago, as it is so unhealthy.
- What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
- CaitlinLv 64 weeks ago
When eating fast food, I would eat small portions to avoid weight gain. Large portions of fast food would cause weight gain. No fast food at all would avoid weight gain but it would continue to cause cravings for fast foods.
- Anonymous4 weeks ago
I eat until I'm filled. I very rarely eat fast food (not against it, just not easily accessible). I figure if a Big Mac twice a year kills me, so be it.
- 4 weeks ago
I have fast food occasionally; maybe 1-2 times a month:
1) I get a couple donuts once a week from Tim Hortons
2) I will get fried chicken from Mary Browns once a month (they're an Ontario-based chain).
3) I'll have a egg cheese and bacon biscuit sandwich at McDonald's a few times a year before I play golf if I'm hungry.
- deniseLv 74 weeks ago
I don't eat a lot of fast food, I sometimes have a 6 inch subway sandwich.
- Andy CLv 74 weeks ago
Sugars and white flour products are what made you fat and keeps making you fatter.
Chicken Strips, fries and a water (only mustard for dipping) is the healthiest meal at McDonald's.
- MartyLv 44 weeks ago
I've eaten fast foods twice in my lifetime and that was a few decades ago. I doubt it's a way to avoid weight gain no matter what portion size one consumes.