Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceCorporations · 3 weeks ago

Walmart strange or stupid way to detur shoplifters,about a year ago while shopping at a local walmart,i was in the toy department when a?

employee approach me and claimed he saw me pocket a item,which was BS,i left the store 20mins later without incedent,but fearing possibility of future problems when ever i returned,2 days later i went back to walmart to talk to management i wasn't sure if this was a real employee or some youtube prank show,i was shocked to find out from management that this is a walmart shoplifting detur technique,but to approach a shopper with no evidence or proof that they did anything sound risky and stupid to detur crime.How would you have responded to being accused of such thing?Is this a smart or stupid way to detur someone who you have not seen do anything you are about to accused them of?

They have special machines that can identify anyone with less than an 8th grade education. You failed.  Its "scrimination". Be sure to Burn, Loot & Murder .... BLM.

Sounds dumb.  I was setting off an alarm once.  Stripped down to my undies.  I found a sensor stuck to my shoe.

If accused in person you can bet I would have been naked.

Next time pocket a gun and when they go ¨hey you!¨ you could go yes I´m sorry and then give them your gun