Sherman asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

how do i add a 11 year old to my food stamps and medicad?

2 Answers

  • .
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Contact whomever you reached out to in order to get on food stamps/Medicaid or whomever you contact when you have a question or need to change your info. 


    Your question belongs in Politics & Government>Government as it's currently in Health>Diet & Fitness and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

    Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

  • 4 weeks ago

    Inform your case worker that they are now a member of your family and the case worker can update your case to include them.  Assuming that they meet the legal requirements to be considered your dependent. 

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.