Is there software that can colorize video from black and white to color?? ?

I'm looking for software that can make old black and white videos to color. I tried vegas pro 18 but it has too many bugs and Deoldify is only for Linux & apple users and I don't want to use the web version since I want to be able to do it offline when I'm out on the field and works with customers. I use a windows PC so software for windows were I can colorize videos & import pre-trained models would be nice.

is there an AI for Windows that can colorize without need to do the annoying process of python programming. I'm not a rocket scientist. I do have mage colorizations software but not video  colorization

Not sure -- 

only way I know to avoid the frame by frame approach is to use an A.I. / GAN (Generative adversarial network) in a reasonable time frame. But that's not something you could take out into the field with you.

Update to Dacian... try looking up "GAN playground". It might not be what you want, but it's an interesting approach. It could be of interest to extending what you do -- used a similar approach years ago, when trying to deal with "not the same as" function -- wish I'd had this kind of stuff back then!