Michael asked in Yahoo ProductsYahoo Answers · 4 weeks ago

How do I contact Yahoo! About an answer of mine being wrongfully deleted ?

I took a screen shot of the answer and the question. The question is still up but my answer was deleted and my answer WAS informative, was NOT a chat, and WAS pertaining to the question. I want answers from Yahoo themselves.  I am sick of my answers being wrongfully deleted.  

• .

You may appeal the removal of your answer at the link below. You'll need to be able to quote the exact text of your answer and if you include a link to the question where you had it posted, that'll increase the chances of someone being able to review it for you. Just because your answer wasn't chat and did pertain to the question asked, doesn't mean it wasn't a violation. You have 7 days from the time the post was removed, to appeal.

• Daniel

The only thing you can do is Submit Appeals for them

Go here

https://io.help.yahoo.com/contact/index?page=conta...

Select Contact a Yahoo Specialist then Appeals then Follow the Instructions from there 

If your Appeal is Approved it will be Restored and the Person who Reported you loses there chance next time they Report you 

There is nothing else you can do you can try Complaining to Yahoo but they Likely wont Answer

here is there email address

customercare@cc.yahoo-inc.com

• LAN

Funny how the people that keep posting this crying rant never have an open posting history and expect us to believe that they are totally innocent victims isn't it?

forget it because they never answer. I keep reporting people who are rude and nasty or cuss and some use caps which is yelling and they never do anything about it. but when you ask a question or answer a question and nothing is wrong, someone will report it with their tons of accounts. it seems it is getting worse on here

• Zirp

"I want answers from Yahoo themselves."

Dream on

to appeal a deletion, go to the lower right corner and click "help" and then "appeal"

No point, they won't even respond, you just gotta learn to roll with the punches or join Quora.