Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 4 weeks ago

Instead of exercise or clean up her place, my girlfriend lashes out at me a lot like a bomb ready to explode?

Or she says very immature things like I ate beans so must smell like them. 

Anyway she keeps gaining weght then complains about her health. I've tried so many times to get her to exercise. She says later later. Every damn time and has an excuse. 

What do I do? 

Shes talking about going to the ER like it's normal. I exercise every day and clean up our pig stride place. Why wont she change? Why doesnt she give a ****? 

I dont get that. She wat bad and junk food non stop too. 

• .

What do you do? Move on. You're not married to her so have made no commitment. She has the right to choose to care about her health and fitness or not, just as you do. Whatever the underlying reason for her weight gain and lack of motivation to change it, she's not ready to deal with it. We aren't mind readers. We have NO way of knowing why she won't change (other than because she's not ready to) or why she doesn't seem to care (she may care but isn't ready to put anything into action). You can lead by example (eat right and be active), but if that doesn't motivate her then you have to decide to accept her as she is, or end it and move on.

.

Your question belongs in Family & Relationships>Singles & Dating as it's currently in Health>Diet & Fitness and not as applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

you are not married so may be break up

• kelvin

get a new girlfriend