Phone picture of girl in my bf phone. ?

So, I recently went through my bf’s phone bc I noticed it was on while he was asleep. I know I shouldn’t have but I did either way bc he is constantly accusing me of things. I wondered if it was because he might have a guilt conscience. I went through his photos and found so many pictures of girls that is creeped me out... screenshot of girls on Instagram. Girls I knew, girls he knew, and girls we both had worked with before. It was weird bc he took screenshot of them working out, of their body and just casual selfies. I noticed that he was photoshopping a girl’s breast that we had worked with.. idk what the hell he was doing. I confronted him about it and he had told me that he did it bc he was “insecure of me” and wanted to feel like he had some control... control of hurting me. This doesn’t make any freaking sense and I’m so creeped out and confused idk what to do. I really need some advice because I cannot think straight to make any decision...

Since you do not trust him and I dont think he trusts you, you should break up, this will never work, since you are a snoop.