Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 4 weeks ago

Are you in love?

Yes, I'm in love with my wife.

Damned right!  Our 25th anniversary is Wednesday.  

Only for the past 35+ years.

No my heart is broken enough that it doesn't even feel pain anymore. Maybe I will meet a cute guy at a strip club since God knows I have to work again. I've met a few guys before not expecting to meet a girl like me there. Now I won't let a scary man get in the way of the love I deserve 

• Kathy

Yes I am in love.

I have no love left to give. I just wanted forever, but now it is only a dream. I'm leaving all my fairy tales behind, and I am carrying this heartless heart of mines because It's just me and my phantom. Most likely love with a stranger doesn't even exist, after all your spouse was not there when you were born. He/she was a stranger...and you didn't even knew him/her. People are probably fake, and they just in a relationship because they are needing something...whether it is companionship or money. Perhaps,  this things we called love... should be called *benefits*.

I've been in love with the same guy for over 44 years.....he's my husband. 

i am madly in love with a girl named GAG ME...but thats a very small part of why....but she digs the hell out of gagging she is a pro.. intentional multible gagging...it cracks me up i think thats her motivation...we are deeply in love it will last throughout eternity

• :)

I am. Hopelessly.