So how does this work, when you deduct 75000.00 for hair do you need receipts or the clippings ?

• Amy

You need proof that you only used the hair while filming, and never for personal use.

• F

I always thought it was a wig.

When Biden is president you just mail him the clippings and if he approves of the smell he allows the deduction.

You would need the receipts.

• J

For $70k, you’d think they would do a better job on his hair. If I spent that much and looked as stupid as he does, I’d be demanding my money back. 

Receipts.  No hair clippings.

The $70,000.00 total is not for 15 seasons, I believe your hunch is wrong A Hunch? 

You do realize that Trumps tax returns were not released, right?

And anything that is reported, there is no validation.

So let's pretend it's true... and do the math:15 season/192 episodes

With 3 days of filming per episode = 576 different sessions.$121 per session.

How much do you think the Housewives of NY spend on hair each season?

Significantly more than that.

Note: I don't doubt that he spent at least this.

Why would it be on his personal tax return?

God gave you critical thinking capabilities for a reason = use them.In response to the comments:

Direct from CNN:  According to the report, Trump wrote off $70,000 in hair styling costs during his time hosting The Apprentice.

-- during his time is 15 seasons.

So no my hunch is not wrong.

you might need both