Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Politics & GovernmentPolitics · 4 weeks ago

Democrats are the party of Billionaires?

Richest in America and world are democrats.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • Isaac
    Lv 5
    4 weeks ago

Certainly not the party of the poor. I won't fact check to see which party has more bazillionaires but acting like they're "in touch with the little guy" while they fly around in private jets? That's some BS. I listen to Trump talk and I have to say, as someone who has hated rich people since birth, I like this guy. He seems down to Earth. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Absolutely. The combined net worth of all Democratic Senators is WAY higher than that of all Republican Senators. But beyond that let's go over some other exhibits, all members of the Democratic Party:

Bill Gates - $114.7 billion net worth

Warren Buffett - $80.5 billion net worth

Jeff Bezos - $175.3 billion net worth

Mark Zuckerberg - $92.9 billion net worth

George Soros - $8.6 billion net worth

Laurene Powell - $18.8 billion net worth

Michael Bloomberg - $54.9 billion net worth

Jack Dorsey - $8 billion net worth

Sheryl Sandberg - $1.8 billion net worth

Steven Spielberg - $3.7 billion net worth

George Lucas - $5.6 billion net worth

Evan Spiegel - $4.9 billion net worth

John Doerr - $7.7 billion net worth

Tom Steyer - $1.4 billion net worth

Jay Z - $1 billion net worth

Do any of these people listed above seem like a broke bum to you? or let's not be that drastic does any of the exhibits presented before you sound like good ole blue collar working middle class Americans to you? 

• Zirp
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Nope. Both the Democrats and Republicans get financial contributions from bilionnaires.

and neither of them is leftwing

• James
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Funny, considering Democrats are communists according to Republicans.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

True.

Decades past, the GOP had the reputation of being the party of the rich, and the Democrats the party of the working class.

In the last 20 years, those have reversed.  Democrats openly sneer at the "uneducated" as they call them, which we all know are the working folks.  The plumbers and dry cleaners and retail workers, etc. 

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

they are the group of elite who rule the world

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.