Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Do you really believe the Qur'an says this?

“Oh ye who believe! Murder those of the disbelievers and let them find harshness in you.”

Qur'an 9:123

@STARSEED

Do they, perchance, wait for the angels to appear unto them, or for thy Sustainer [Himself] to appear, or for some of thy Sustainer's [final] portents to appear? [But] on the Day when thy Sustainer's [final] portents do appear, believing will be of no avail to any human being who did not believe before, or who, while believing, did no good works. Say: "Wait, [then, for the Last Day, O unbelievers:] behold, we [believers] are waiting, too!"

Qur'an 6:158

@ANONYMOUSLY

The word "Murder" is nowhere in the Qur'an.

IT SHOWS THERE LACK OF LOVE OF GOD AND THEIR FELLOW MAN. BTW THERE IS NOT ONE WORD IN THE HOLY BIBLE WHICH IS GOD'S ONLY TRUE WORD ABOUT "MOHAMMAD?

JESUS IS THE WAY THE TRUTH AND THE LIFE, THERE IS NO OTHER WAY.  THEY DO NOT BELIEVE JESUS IS THE SON OF GOD OR GOD THE SON!!!

THANK GOD THEIR ARE MUSLIMS LEARNING THE TRUTH, PAKISTAN HAD A MILLION MUSLIMS JOIN IN A TRIBUTE TO THE LORD JESUS AND TO LEARN HIS WORDS. 

i wouldnt think it would say that

Could be a bible verse as well. In fact it saids much worse things then that (in the bible)

• Juli

That sounds more like the jehovah's witnesses.

I googled it and the verse says "fight" not "murder".  

Still not great, but why did you lie to make it sound worse?

• Yeah, I believe it.

That's not the only thing it says. It says worse things than that as you keep reading. I'm an ex Muslim so I would know. Islam is evil.