Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 4 weeks ago

Atheists do you want an afterlife ?

• Favourite answer

Sure they do. They just don't believe in one.

WHAT IS GOD'S KINGDOM? The Kingdom of God is a heavenly government. It will replace all other governments and will cause God's will to be done in heaven and on earth. The news about God's Kingdom is good. Soon God's Kingdom will satisfy man's need for good government. It will unite everyone living on earth. Read Daniel 2;44; Matthew 6:9,10; 24:14.  A kingdom must have a king. Jehovah appointed his Son, Jesus Christ , to be king of the Kingdom. Read Revelation 11:15.  WHAT DOSE GOD'S KINGDOM ACCOMPLISH?  By means of a global preaching work, God's Kingdom is already uniting a great crowed of people from all nations. Millions of meek people are becoming subjects of Jesus. God's Kingdom will protect them when it destroys the present wicked system of things on earth.  So all who want to benefit from God's Kingdom should learn to be obedient subjects of Jesus. Read Revelation. 7;9 , 14,16,17. For more information JW.ORG 

it probably depends on the person

• Yeah i want to go to muslim heaven with 72 virgins waiting for me

No, at least not any version that is eternal.  Imagine spending a billion years with each person in the afterlife and coming to know everyone that you will ever meet so well that you know what they will say in every situation before that situation occurs.  Then, spend 100,000 hours mastering every possible skill, and after all of this, you are still closer to the beginning of eternity than you are to the end and you will always be closer to the "beginning" than you will ever be to the non-equidistant end.

People that think eternal life is a good thing are no different than children that think having all the money in the world is a good thing.

• Juli

NOT any religious version.

I can't think of anything worse than living forever with boot licking, hypocrite zombies.

That sounds worse than hell.

I'm agnostic. I dont completely believe theres no God. But it could be a possibility he doesn't exist. Its unknown.

I personally don't want an afterlife. I wouldn't want to exist anymore after death.

No, not really.

• .

We are nice people - why not?

I do. I also want a goose that lays golden eggs.