Kent(UK)police sent me a form to fill up and sent back with licence(penalty),I lost it,any1 kno what form is that & where can I get one?

1 Answer

  • Tavy
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

    Phone the police and ASK them to send you another one.

    You won't find it online.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.