Damien
Lv 6
Damien asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 3 weeks ago

expected utility?

two waiters work at restaurant. Each customer has 60 percent chance of being served by drake and a 40 percent chance of being served by joe. customers receive a utility of 4 from being served by drake and a utility of 12 from being served by joe. What is expected utility for a customer at the restaurant?

1 Answer

Relevance
  • JuanB
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago
    Favourite answer

    0.4 * 12  + 0.6 * 4 =

    4.8 + 2.4 = 7.2

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.