What would you rate the fire safety of towns such as Kakiriko Village in BOTW?

If a fire marshal were able to transport to BOTW either during or after the calamity what would he say about the safety of Kakirkio Village? To me it seems like a fire trap waiting to happen with the paper thin houses and candles/cooking devices haphazardly operating.

Impa's house is a VERY dangerous place and I would refuse to stay there any longer then I have to unless I could bring some safety equipment such as a 9vt battery fire alarm and a extinguisher most importantly and always test them.

What recommendations would you have?  Should I place the 9vt alarm downstairs or upstairs of Impa's house and how hard would it be for her to figure out what the fire safety devices do and how they  work?

I don't see most people owning a ice rod let alone ANY elemental rods though I think it should either be mandatory or heavily recommended to own one to put fires out in places like Kakiriko Village. 

Extremely vulnerable since the way the houses are built especially the roof

• Raditz

Different worlds, different rules.

Sure, the buildings there were literally flammable, and can be hazardous when there's fire. But you also forget (or you purposedly left out the fact) that magical stuffs like Magic Rods or even Elemental Arrows exists in that world, which can be used to extinguish fire.

So even there's a fire outbreak happens there, the people can easily put it out using those things, and I can even say these items is much more effective than our fire extinguishers.

That fact that there's a store in Kakariko Village specifically dedicated to selling 

bombs to random strangers with no questions asked, means fire safety probably isn't their biggest concern. Oh... nevermind, I'm thinking about TP.