Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 3 weeks ago

POLL: What foods do your crave in the winter?

41 Answers

Relevance
  • 3 weeks ago

chicken curry and plain chicken soup..mmmm delish.

• 3 weeks ago

After hunting season is over and its the dead of winter, I start getting a craving for my home made deer jerky. I keep a few pieces in my pocket while I'm out plowing the snow. I make it just a "little" bit hot, just enough to warm me up....its good for the soul.

• 3 weeks ago

I like tea a lot in winter. 

• 3 weeks ago

Hot chocolate with marshmallows...or whipped cream. Oh, you mean food. Chili.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 weeks ago

Tomato soup.                                

• 3 weeks ago

Ice cream.  Call me crazy, I don't care.  I've actually gotten in my car and driven through blizzard conditions just to get me some ice cream sometimes.

• Nicole
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

chili..........

• tony
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

pinto beans,soup..mac and cheese.....citrus fruits..nuts...chillings....dressing.......oatmeal..brocoli......ox tails.....smokey ham bone.....neck bones,,,turkey necks.....apple pie...gumbo...chili topped with sharp cheddar cheese, a simple lamb stew spiced with cinnamon..veal...Lasagna...corn bread

Beef and Barley Stew with Mushrooms

Chicken and Dumplings..Braised French Onion Chicken with Gruyere

...meatballs..... Lentil, Mushroom, and Sweet Potato Shepherd’s Pie...stew beef is my fav......Hot chocolate, green tea....roast with sweet peas and carrots and onions and gravy.......Casseroles ..meatballs and oddles of noodles..OMG thanks for asking

• Hot, single pot meals, soups. Your basic warm and hearty dishes. 

• 3 weeks ago

Hot soup, fresh bread, warm drinks, gingerbread, stick-to-your-ribs food. I didn't know what that meant in California. I know what it means now, living in a state where we get snow and 15 degree days!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.