American Christians, does the following quote from President Trump sound like he was denouncing white supremacy?

"Proud Boys, stand back and stand by, but I'll tell you what, somebody's got to do something about Antifa and the left, because this is not a right-wing problem. This is a left-wing problem."

It sounds to me like he was telling them to prepare for action.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Nous
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

BIAS from you then since he started by saying he did not know who the Proud Boys were!

• 4 weeks ago

To what are you specifically refering, Archer? Brown shirts were Nazis, an organization that Trump and Republicans refuse to condemn. Brown shirts and Nazis ae Republicans, moron. You're too stupid and insecure to realize what a tool you are. There are some fine people on their side. Remember who said that?

Steven are you saying that you prefer Neo-Nazis and white racists over Palestinians and Democrats? I'm not surprised. You better get ready for Trump, Neo-Nazis, Proud Boys to go crazy when Trump doesn't win.

• Archer
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

Real Americans have had about enough of the Democrats "Brown Shirts" and their stupidity!

• 4 weeks ago

Look up the three percenters, and examine the command and control organization.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 4 weeks ago

Hmm, wonder what he said right before that and why you didn't include it.......

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

Proud Boys leaders and supporters later celebrated the president’s words on social media. A channel on Telegram, an instant messaging service, with more than 5,000 of the group’s members posted “Stand Back” and “Stand By” above and below the group’s logo. Oregonian

What if it were 2011 and I told you in less than a decade Donald Trump would be president & would use that position to mainstream an anti-Semitic hate group whose members take a vow to masturbate only once a month in a communal circle? 

A friendly reminder that the Proud Boys are an exclusively male hate group formed on two main premises: 1) Men, particularly white men, are under siege via the eradication of western culture and traditional values 2) Feminism is cancer

• Anonymous
    4 weeks ago

He was not denouncing them because he is one of them and supports their cause.

This is not news, but it was made even more obvious from this moment in the debate.

The fact that we have an unapologetic racist as POTUS in the year 2020 is astonishing and heartbreaking.

• Mog
    Lv 7
    4 weeks ago

No way. He’s making it sound like he’s their leader. He wouldn’t denounce white supremacists because most of his supporters are white supremacists. 

• Steven
    Lv 4
    4 weeks ago

Get ready for the Palestinians and the democrats to go crazy IF president trump is president again.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.