where is the grim reaper when you need him ?

does he have the WH ,s address ?

I have 1600 Pennsylvania Avenue NW, Washington DC 20500 as his current address, although I have him on my schedule for pickup at Walter Reed Hospital 4494 Palmer Road N, Bethesda, MD 20889.

Don't worry.  He won't lose track of you and yours.                                              

He's still filling out the RBG paperwork but 80 year old Pelosi is next on his list. 

Trump's age cohort has a 90% survival rate, and he'll get the best medical care in the world, so I fully expect him to survive.  But his infection is a wake-up call to the US, saying "this infection is serious and it's far from over."  That is a public benefit that should save many lives.

• Sam

That's a terrible thing to wish the grim reaper on the WH or specifically Donald Trump.  

First, there are innocent people who work in and around the WH and most importantly, if Trump dies, he won't be able to go to prison where he belongs.  I hope he doesn't get out of his crimes as easily  as dying.  Lock him up.. for a long time.

Make Him Pay.

Make Him Pay

...

When Trump dies the crowd of people celebrating will be as big as the one at Obama’s inauguration. 

• L.F.

I really don't care, do U?