Anonymous asked in Consumer ElectronicsHome Theatre · 2 months ago

What do you call those people that often get confused and don't understand simple things and concepts?

8 Answers

  • Willie
    Lv 7
    3 weeks ago

    I cal them retread tires.

  • 1 month ago

    Politicians and narcissists who play with their dictionaries.

  • 1 month ago

    Turn on your monitor.

  • F
    Lv 6
    1 month ago

    40 watt used to be a common phrase ( i.e a 40W light bulb is not very bright ), but that no longer applies with LEDs.

  • What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 month ago

    I usually introduced her as my "wife"

  • 2 months ago






  • 2 months ago

    Blue faced trolls who spam OFF topic sections.

  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

    "Journalists" or "reporters".

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.