? asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 4 months ago

How do you feel about Donald Trump catching COVID-19?

Honestly I think he deserves it.

• ?

It's hard not to gloat, so I won't make things difficult for myself. How many times did he say it was a hoax? How many times did he pour scorn on people wearing masks? He suggested drinking bleach, or having disinfectant injections, and then, on being told how stupid he sounded, said he was being sarcastic, as though the deaths of more than 200,000 people, was a subject for his infantile humour. He could Make America Great Again, just by refusing treatment!

• ?

I don’t really feel anything. Anyone of us could get it, including the President.

• garry

honestly , if you think he deserved it then so you know nothing about the virus  , after all everyone can get the virus , and trump is at the age , and so is biden old enough to get the virus seriously , i would never wish the virus on anyone over 60 , but your younger so you wont get it seriously , will you ..shame you dont think before you talk ...typical democrat arent you ..

After 30,000 documented lies since he took office, why should we believe his claims now?

Like Bolsonaro, amazing how it stops being a hoax when they contract it. It should be a wake up call to all the people pretending it is not still around and ignoring the basic rules of prevention.

You are a vile creature.

• Tavy

Sad to say the U.K. laughed at this. He said it was a hoax, would not wear a mask.

Perhaps he will now find if drinking bleach will help.

How the mighty have fallen.

Be careful what you wish onto others because you or your family may catch it yourself, and if you die you will deserve it for this malevolent post.

I heard him refer to it as a dem hoax. I heard him suggest it OK sick people go to work. I heard him say it will magically disappear at least 10 times in 10 months including the April heat. About a week ago I heard him say we're turning the corner. Trump didn't take the virus seriously and his reckless behavior helped spread it. It should be contained by now like it is in countries not handicapped w/ a trump factor. The US is the most contaminated country. Vote him out and hold him accountable for all his misconduct/suspicious behavior.

It's fitting he contracted it. Every president plays the hand they are dealt. Results speak to this. 

did someone kneel on his neck and kill him ?

did someone shoot him in the back EIGHT times ?

how can he catch covid-19 when it is a hoax

its all fake news

Considering how quickly he announced his excitement to replace Ginsburg, I don't feel bad at all.