a asked in Dining OutOther - Dining Out · 2 months ago

can three 14 year olds go into applebee's without a parent?

me and my two other friends wanted to go have applebee's together, and we weren't sure if we'd be allowed in without our parents. we're 14, we will be kind and not loud. can someone answer this! it's pretty urgent.

Yes, totally.  Make sure the stoutest of you three is on the bottom and the one with the deepest voice is on top. Wear a stylish trench coat to hide the fact that you're actually three kids and not one weirdly jointed adult.  Enjoy! But be careful about people seeing you feed your torso and knees.

Contact the manager of the restaurant and ask.

They might make you pay first

There is no reason why you can't, although a few managers of some restaurants have other policies due to bad experiences with younger customers. Basically, however, cash is king and they need cash.

That is up to the individual store manager, sorry. 

• Walt

As long as you have cash its fine

why can't you?

Sure, I guess so. 

I don’t see why not. My niece and her friends go to restaurants after school and they’re only 13. 

Yes.  As long as you can pay, they will serve you.