What are some romantic things to do with a significant other?

36 Answers

Relevance
  • 2 months ago

make taxidermy together or kidnap the elderly. 

• 2 months ago

I wouldn't know. I've been single the majority of my life and I'm probably going to die alone. The fact you HAVE a significant other shows you know more than me. Idk pretend like some random day is the same as her birthday and get her a gift. Rub her feet or something idk.

• 2 months ago

Easy way to know is to understand your love language and your significant other's love language. Go the website, do the simple test, know each other. And from there you will get to know what romantic thing works and what wouldn't do much work. And then you can get creative. 

• KTJoe
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

Blow their phone up with txts/calls saying nothing but "Hello", ask them out for dinner a non upscale place. Than look deep into their eyes ask "Are you paying". Oh and say "I love you", whenever you feel.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 2 months ago

erotic massage, make a pallet in a truck bed and look at the stars, walk on the beach, etc

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Dunno don't have a significant other sadly,😭

• 2 months ago

Sing karaoke together! Ask her what's her favorite kinds of music she listens to! If she's a professional singer, and you are as well, try going on these mobile apps: Smule, or the Voice! 🎤🎤🎧🎧 Warm up singing if you can, practice makes perfect! If you two can become another Ashford and Simpson, go for it!

• 2 months ago

Go for a hike where there’s a waterfall then go for a dip, that’s completely romantic 

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

Cycle to the national park nearby, climb that hill and watch the sunset, the deers, the rabbits while having a picnic. It happened, one of the most romantic days of my life.

But I would say, anything can be romantic with the right person. 

Even sitting on the pavement at 4am, after clubbing, eating kebab and talking about the 4th dimension and quantumphysics.

• keerok
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

There are lots of answers to that but the right answers will depend on what your significant other likes. To be certain about it, research about the 5 languages of love. It will give you an idea of how to love your love one better.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.