What is some advice you would give to your past self?

• James

1. Learn how to approach women and how to talk to them.

2. Learn about personal finance and start investing.

3. Take better care of your back and knees. Sports isn't that important.

4. Stock up on some hand sanitizer, and masks, and TP in 2020.

Learn dating skills.Learn how to avoid being rejected and focus on being successful with females.Learn which females are interested in you to start with. Forget females who dont even look at you,they arent interested in you and they will reject you. Look for females who look at you and they smile at you.Smile back then go over to introduce yourself.Then get to know each other. Look for compatibility,chemistry,qualities but also the red flags and warning signs.If you cant look after yourself you cant look after a woman. Its okay to make a mistake as long as you learn from it.Dont make the same mistake twice.

Lower your expectations on life because it's not going to get better and if it does it's only as a setup for something to get worse (kinda like a roller coaster). We rise only to fall. You can't have some fairytale version of what it means to be happy but you can learn to deal with pain.

My only regret is selling my '78 Triumph. And my Chevette. Both ran Perfectly. But, past is past, I  needed rent money.

Go easy on the bottle...save money every chance you get...never vote democrat.

"shoulda'  continued  with  that  self-immolation  back  at  the  age  of  10."

When I was around 10 years old and then again around 14 and 15 when I asked my mother were her boyfriends or male friends investigating her IDs that had the name that wasn't hers and she told me no of course not I just wanted to use that as my name without having to officially change it I would not have thought of course she is clearly being honest. Much like my half brothers having the same father even though the eldest looks African American, or her 3 brothers who I was told went to jail for drug trafficking with Dan ratting on Bobby and Jr years after snorting coke and racing Commachos Ferrari.

• Rick

just before that %#$&@ idiot tries to drive a freakin' TRUCK up your right leg, take one step TO THE LEFT !!!!!

I would tell myself to never be afraid and never vote Trump

I'd advise myself on the winning lottery numbers, and to never miss an opportunity to hug my grandmother.