Brennon asked in Social ScienceSociology · 2 months ago

How do I become an adult?

I recently became an adult, and I have a lot of questions, how do I open a bank account? How do I make adult friends? How do I just adult? Any suggestions?

• .

Those are all questions most people figure out through observation of adults and/or by asking their parents or other adults in their lives.

1- bank account: go to the bank and ask to open an account (have money ready to be deposited)

2 - friends: the same way you made friends before you were an adult

3 - adult: talk to your family or other trusted adults. YA isn't a life coach to teach anyone how to be an adult. 

.

Your question belongs in Social Science as it's currently in Yahoo Products>Yahoo Answers and not applicable to this subcategory (and thus decreases your chances of getting many useful answers).

Moving your question can be done by clicking Edit (pencil icon for mobile)>Edit category just beneath your question, then selecting the category that's appropriate for the topic.

1-go to a bank (credit unions are better) and ask, it's their job to help you.   2- adult females make friends by having a kid and bonding with other mothers.   Adult males don't have friends.

There are no adults. Just grown up kids trying to get on with their lives. You’re no different to anyone else. It’s tough. 

Source(s): M