What is your happy place?

Where do you feel relaxed? Happy? Where do your happy memories or dreams take place when you close your eyes?  Describe it in as much detail as you would like.

• Marvin

In front of my altar.

Source(s): Buddhist
  • Rick

Talking to god and my family who past away. Also being on computer relaxes me

Spending time with my Lord, Savior and best friend - Jesus Christ - reading the Bible and praying. 

Keukenhof Garden with the tulips at their peak is one of them.

I created a whole house/garden in my head that I go to to calm down. It’s a huge, old, Victorian house with an immaculate garden

***BREAKING NEWS***  

The IMPOTUS 

donald 'the AntiChrist' trump has been DEFEATED. Autopsy to be immediate, followed by a controlled dumpster fire a few blocks away.   

I would say two places. One being in a cabin in a snowy area. Just hearing nothing and enjoying the snowfall and drinking hot chocolate. 

Another place would be the beach. Lying down, hearing the crashing waves, seagulls, and feeling the warm sun. Feels so calm with the breeze too.