Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiseases & ConditionsRespiratory Diseases · 2 months ago

what percentage of people world wide who died from natural causes got tagged with the 'death by covid19' tag ?

enquiring minds want to know..

7 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 month ago

You can pretty much guaranty that if you're in your front yard and you are struck and killed by an asteroid. Even though it's on the news. The medical report will be death due to COVID-19.

• L
    Lv 5
    1 month ago

Probably more than 60%.  It is totally DISGUSTING to automatically tag every death as COVID-19.

• RICK
    Lv 7
    1 month ago

viruses including covid are "natural causes"

Yes, if you have a bad heart and catch Covid the Covid diagnosis probably weakened your system enough your heart stopped, so yes Covid is the primary cause.....For all those who think  they  are doing this to inflate the numbers, remember they do the same thing with the annual flu

• Anonymous
    2 months ago

COVID *is* a natural cause, you idiot.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    2 months ago

My favorite was the guy who was killed in a motorcycle accident. Cause of death: Covid. Some people have been informed they tested positive even though they weren’t tested at all. How can anyone take this crap seriously?

• mokrie
    Lv 7
    2 months ago

They estimate 60% were listed as covid even though they were run over by a bus. Most of those deaths were people that didn't even know they had covid. 

• 2 months ago

According to the numbers...99% of them.

I'm not saying COVID-19 isn't a real threat, but if you recall from the very first report from WHO, they stated that it was PNEUMONIA.

From all my research since then, I've concluded that:

1.  There is no COVID-19 test to verify that's what they died from. 

The "corona virus test" they administer was created in the 1990s.  Twenty years before the "novel" (which means "new") COVID-19 ever surfaced.

It is a RHINO (through the nose) VIRUS test that also detects other rhino viruses like the common cold, the flu and seasonal allergies. 

IMO, these people make up the 99% who are "infected" with "a virus", not "the" corona virus....and certainly not COVID-19.

2.  They have not performed even 1 autopsy to PROVE their cause of death was from COVID-19.

All the funerals conducted have been closed casket or cremations.  Presumably, to protect the mourners and family members.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.