What is the easiest way to sell?

Okay, I did try craigs, fb marketplace, and ebay, but none of them are still interested to buy

Vacancies and personal ads from https://begeton.com/

• Willie

It depends what you have to sell and if buyers are interested in your products.

The easiest way to sell is to don't sell. The product will sell itself. All too often I think people get stuck with that idea. It advertising everywhere. It's a matter of what speaks to you. That's how you should draft your message, I believe. This is why Apple is so huge. It's the message, essentially what Steve Jobs was pushing. People will pay for what they believe in.

Advice to work as a seller with Amazon

Advertising everywhere.

You've already tried the top three so it could be price, photos or item description not good enough, or there's no interest in what you're selling.  There's always the flea market if you have one where you live.

Hey bozo, that's because those are selling mediums.  NOT the people who purchase the items.

You don't say what you are selling. In general though, lower the price.