Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthAlternative Medicine · 2 months ago

Do you think people will actually take the Covid vaccine when it comes out?

Forget about side affects, everyone’s immune system is different. I have a feeling that this vaccine will kill many. Many people will be curious to what’s inside that vaccine 

I definitely will not be getting a vaccine for a virus with a 99% survival rate.  It's unnecessary. 

• Seth C

Like other products which involve risk, there will be the early-adopters. Others will watch these guys and see low side-effects and high efficacy (I hope!!). Then, when the vaccine seems safe and effective, the second wave will roll up their sleeves. There will still be hold-outs but we hope that they will be rare enough to halt epidemics.

Not if Don the Con is the only one who thinks it is safe and effective.

No. The vaccine was created by aborted fetuses. Also, masks are the mark of Satan. "For a man ought not to cover his face, since he is the image and glory of God." [1 Corinthians 11:7]

Stem cell research is used in preparing and testing the vaccine, which involves human fetuses. The same people who refuse to wear a mask, will be the same ones refusing the vaccine. 

Which leaves us with "Herd Immunity" that Trump is pushing - leaving anywhere from 1.6 to 5 million people dead in America from Covid-19. So, we're not even 1/10th of the way there...It's just his excuse for not doing an effective job of handling the pandemic, when he could have isolated it early on, if he'd been so inclined. 

Most will take it, unless Trump fast tracks the vaccine.

I will not be using the Covid vaccine.  In the past for the two years I actually used the flu vaccine I got the flu those years.  It's a hit or miss with vaccines.  They are not cures.  And when they are new the side affects can be deadly.  So no thanks, I'll stick with the treatments that are working well.

There are treatments that people are using now and have been using for awhile that are working very well.  I know this first hand.

My husband and I had Covid.  We're age 56. 

My husband got it first and took no treatments (they didn't come in time because he waited too long).  He was sick for 8 days with 2 days of yuck and the rest being pretty mild.  It started as a head cold, a funny feeling in the throat and eventually he had a fever and very mild chest congestion.  His energy was low.  The fever lasted 2 days and he had chills with it.  Those were his miserable days.  Then, towards the end his taste and smell were diminished.  Then his smell was gone and stayed gone for a long time, long after he was better.

We were able to get HCQ + azithromycin + zinc.   By the time we got it he was almost better and I was just starting to get sick.  So the doctor sent me the stuff.  I had the same symptoms, but very, very mildly.  I never got a fever or chills.  I was never miserable.  It was like a very mild cold or mild seasonal allergies.  And it was very short in duration.  My energy was not low.  

My lungs are damaged from a past serious illnesses, so I was slightly at risk and my husband and doctor were concerned.  The HCQ+ worked fantastic.  The weird thing is after I was better and out of quarantine my smell went away for awhile.   I could still taste, but of course without smell it was diminished a bit.

Anyway, thought some might find that interesting.

• Sergio

People that understand how vaccines are formulated and accept scientific evidence will definitely take them but people that get their “science” from Fox News or some other political new station or Facebook comments will believe the vaccine is a hoax and a way to chip humans lol 

• donnie

Some probably will but many won’t. We don’t even need a vaccine really even if this was as deadly as they claim, because we have HDQ, regenron, and rendesiver 

The covid vaccine will fail. People won’t line up for that crap