Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 2 weeks ago

I'm 34 and male. Should i accept the fact i will be single for the rest of my life?

• 6 days ago

The answer depends upon your willingness to do the work of finding a mate.  There are many ways of finding a mate, but sitting back and worrying is not one of them.

• 1 week ago

No. I know how you feel. I didn'tt find real love until I was 44. And you know what? I'm 63 and we're still together.

• 1 week ago

This is not the most important thing in life

you should look at other things like having new hobby to excite your life

• Prince
    1 week ago

What the hell is wrong with you, fool. You'll be less than 54 when your oldest graduates high school. There are still churches full of women who still believe in Christian marriage and children, like the Catholic Church and Orthodox Church and even the weird Mormon church. Millions who would bear children and never leave you or cheat. Stop having filthy meaningless sex with drunken bar flies and whores and garbage headed for hell. Thinking of sex as pleasure means you are looking for a sex worker not a wife. It does not need to be pleasurable. You do not need to indulge yourself that way. It's meaningful to have children, many children, grow up to adulthood and be your family. You are going to be a lonely old poor pathetic drunkard if you keep ploughing fields of rottenness and sowing your seed in Hell, planting your seed in latex and diaphragms and sleazy whores and breeding bar flies. 

• 1 week ago

Sure, if you are actively seeking company and only get rejected

• 1 week ago

It depends on how you think about it.

No, please do not give, alter your perspective on relationship and people , be open for new in your life , connect with others in your circle and be visible , people are attracted to others that are doing things (traveling, working on a passion project/blog, reading something exciting...etc.) Do not give up, continue to work on yourself...how you value yourself and your time...get a mentor/coach etc. stay hopeful my friend

Why assume you know what will happen in the future? You don't. 

Yes please, it would be a relief to all of us here who are tired of hearing about it.

Sorry to hear! Try dating websites!