New Commandments?

It has been a long time and some of the 10 commandments are old and outdated, I know this is a bad conversation but I am curious, what are some new or edited Commandments?

The ten commandments are still in force, but we're allowed to make statuary and paintings.

A new commandment is The Word of Wisdom, in Section 89 of The Doctrine and Covenants.  It forbids the recreational consumption of alcohol, the use of tobacco except in treating sick cattle, etc., It forbids "hot drinks," regardless of the temperature, and it encourages us to cut back on red meat -- not to avoid it altogether.

"A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so you also must love one another. By this everyone will know that you are My disciples if you love one another."  - John 13:34,35

"Then Jesus came to them and said, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to Me. Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Spirit, and teaching them to obey all that I have commanded you." - Matthew 28:18-20

The same commandments are still powerful today. That include love one another. These commandments can be very hard to follow. For today we struggle with them all. But remember these are what  we need. They are simple and challenging at the same time. Just have faith. That is the best new commandment. 

Predicted in Jer. 31:31 fulfilled in Mt. 26:28.  Completed in 2 Pet. 1:3.

Isn't that the reason for the so-called golden rule? If one follows it, one is far less likely to steal, rape, murder, etc.

Christians have only two...

Matthew 22:36-40 KJV — Master, which is the great commandment in the law? Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. This is the first and great commandment. And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself. On these two commandments hang all the law and the prophets.